Promise me you will always remember that you are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you ever imagined.



Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busted





Let me start off by saying that I thought both of my kids were sound asleep in bed and all was good. Well, I was wrong. Very, very wrong. Now for the story. I was in my kitchen loading the dishwasher and listening to Christmas music on the radio, when I thought I heard a soft giggle from upstairs. I quietly walked upstairs, checked on a sleeping Ellie, and then heard the giggle again and went in to check on Jake and found him coloring himself with an Orange marker. I told him it was very naughty, made him spend a few minutes in time out, and then quickly got a few pictures of him before putting his orange body in the tub. ( I was very tempted to swat his little bottom, but how can you get really mad at your son when he says to you right off, (look momma I draw a pretty picture for you to have) ? Anyway, here is his masterpiece. :) Let me add that I did not take pictures of the area he colored the most of and that was his belly and he even got a bit lower, he even managed to get his back side quite good too. THE STINKER

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful little boy you have to draw you such beautiful pictures!! Thanks so much for making my blog background, it is way cute!! All of them you have done are adorable. Seeing them almost makes me want to design my own to see if I could create something as cute..... almost :) Thanks again ~ Love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of his face shows just how pleased he is with himself. He got a lot on him too. Its not just little lines its big thick chunks of marker. lol. Was he giggling because he knew he wasnt supposed to be doing it?

    ReplyDelete