One of Ellie's top front teeth has been loose fro a couple of weeks now. Well on Monday she bumped the front of her mouth on the shopping cart, and made the other front tooth a bit loose. Well she has been really working on one of her teeth, but did not realize just how loose the other one was getting with no help from her. This morning she came up to me excited to show me that her tooth was almost ready to come out. I looked at a tooth that was really loose and about to fall out, and commented that it was just hanging there. She quickly informed me that the tooth I was touching wasn't the tooth she was talking about. So we went into the bathroom to check out both teeth. Well, a few minutes later she came out with such a panic, yet excited look on her face holding her tooth (the tooth that she had no clue was loose). She quickly grabbed the phone and called daddy to let him know her tooth came out. We then snapped a few pictures of her new toothless smile, and headed upstairs to get ready for the day. I got ready, then it was Jake's turn, and then Ellie came into the bathroom and while I was doing her hair she kept rubbing her tongue along her tooth that was still in her mouth. A few minutes later she got another surprised look on her face as she opened her mouth to show me that her tooth was just hanging in her mouth. I asked if she wanted help pulling it, but she said she wanted to pull it by herself just like the one she'd pulled earlier. So with toilet paper in hand she yanked it out. She looked in the mirror, got a big toothless smile on her face and then grabbed the phone to call daddy to yet again tell him her tooth had come out. We snapped more pictures, and then headed out the door to run errands, and show everyone her new beautiful smile. So, without further a-due, I give you my toothless princess. ; )
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Two Front Teeth*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







That will be Brinley soon! She's only lost 3 bottom teeth so far and a 4th is loose, but I'm sure the top will be coming out before we know it!
ReplyDelete