A friend and I were chatting the other day about our blogs, and the things that we want to put on our blogs for memories sake, and the fact that we want to make them into books. She said her sister-in-law has a Flash Back Friday on her blog, and the more we talked about it, the more I liked this idea. I like that she puts a picture on her blog and tells the story behind it, or tells a good memory she has of the person or persons that are in the picture. She said she doesn't always do pictures either. She sometimes just tells something about someone who has been on her mind a lot during that week. I thought this was such an awesome idea being that I have lots and lots of pictures I would love to post, and lots of memories I would love to share, (especially with my kids and with Ray) so I am jumping on board the Flash Back Friday wagon.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment