Promise me you will always remember that you are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you ever imagined.



Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Time

Today I decided to be brave and make my own background. I was pretty excited that it turned out as well as it did. I know it could be better, but for a first try I think it looks pretty good. I let the kids pick out the paper, and they chose the St. Patrick's Day theme. I think I am going to do so more practicing so that my Easter one will be even cuter. :)

4 comments:

  1. too too cute!!! I love it! I really need lessons next time you come this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job it is really cute. I have made quite a few but I haven't used them yet. They are fun to make though.
    What are you doing your settings at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how did you learn to do it? That would be fun...nothing I have time in my world to do right now, but maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks absolutely PERFECT!! I'm not sure you could do it "cuter" for easter :) Good job. I love custom blogs better, even though the premade ones are very cute. I love doing mine just how I like it. Lately, I've been into the "simple" look. Fun stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete