Promise me you will always remember that you are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you ever imagined.



Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

In 2000 I did a pre-school for my nieces and nephews in my garage. Ray and I had been living away from family for the past year, and I had really missed these cute little chubby faces. So I set up my garage to look like a class room, and started a pre-school. I had class several days a week, and really enjoyed myself. As far as what these 5 plus sometimes Jaden learned, I am not quite sure, but what I do know is that the time spent with Kelci, Kyson, Chylie, Ryan, Teran, and Jaden and the memories I will forever have are worth a million bucks. Thanks for all of the fun memories.

1 comment:

  1. stefLove the pictures! Chylies teeth are the best!!!LOL She was so proud of her silver teeth tho. and was mad that the dentist wouldn't make her bottom teeth silver too.

    ReplyDelete