Here is a picture of Jake saying goodbye to his Grandma. He sure is going to miss her. I'm not saying Ellie wont miss her, Jake just had a special bond with her that I don't think her and Ellie shared. He sure has been weepy for her, and wakes up in the night crying for his Grandma. When he says his prayers at night he asks Heavenly Father to please give his grandma a hug and tell her that he misses her so much in his heart. I know Jake is going to sure miss the farm, even though his allergies always got the best of him, it was one of his favorite places to be. A little bit from Jake. Grandma, I miss you, I love you, and I wish you didn't have to go to heaven to live with my Grandpa yet. My mom said you are happy cause you are not old anymore but I wish you could live at the farm still and not be old. I hope Heavenly Father and Jesus will help take care of you, and keep you safe. I hope you like the picture me and my sister put in your coffin. I love you clear to heaven. Love your best grandson- Jake
Sunday, February 13, 2011
~Jake's Goodbye~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What a tender moment!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I know how hard it is to lose a mom...
ReplyDeleteReading this about little Jake made me choke up. Thank you for sharing... Miss ya!