Promise me you will always remember that you are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you ever imagined.



Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


 We had a fun Easter.  It was quiet and at home, but none the less it was enjoyable.  We went to church as a family, and then when we got home I had the kids come in to the living room to see what was left in their baskets.  Jake got an outfit, toy, and candy.  Ellie got a shirt (cost as much as Jake's entire outfit), perfume, and candy.  Elena got perfume, and candy.  She had more fun hiding eggs outside than anything else.  She had told me a few days earlier that she was too big to celebrate Easter so I think she was surprised to see what she got.  I sent the kids out to search for eggs that Elena had hid, and then we came in and enjoyed a nice Sunday dinner together.  After dinner we watched an Easter show together and enjoyed the rest of the day as a family.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment