Jake was coloring a pretty picture with a bright red marker when he decided that he would look good all colored in red as well. He managed to get his left hand pretty much completely colored before his dad noticed what he was doing and stopped him. Notice the proud look on this stinkers face. I guess it will be a fun picture for him to have when he is older. :) I'm trying to look on the positive side of this coloring all over himself thing, can you tell?
If it was Lindsay I would bet money she just did it to have me take her picture. That is why I rarely take pictures of her messes anymore...at least with her knowledge.
Perhaps he is a Picaso in the making...hehe:)
ReplyDeleteHey at least it's not your walls!!
ReplyDeleteWow have to love the red hands did they come clean? My brother Wayne set up a blog should go check it out and see the movie of thier beautiful baby.
ReplyDeletehttp://familyofc.blogspot.com/
If it was Lindsay I would bet money she just did it to have me take her picture. That is why I rarely take pictures of her messes anymore...at least with her knowledge.
ReplyDeleteHow can you not forgive that great smile? So innocent. I don't think he did it.
ReplyDelete