Today Ellie and the First Graders had their end of the year program for the entire school, Parents, Grandparents, and others. Ellie had her own speaking part, which she did very well with (she spoke extremely fast, but did great), and they sang a bunch of songs. The theme was on being a friend to everyone, and showing RESPECT to yourself and to others. I was in the very back of the room, and my camera was having a hard time focusing properly because of the light, but I thought I would be fun to share some of her program with all of you. :)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
First Grade Music Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I loved watching the video of you singing Ellie! You did an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ellie, you were awesome! and you looked so cute too, as always :)!! Come visit soon, Brooklyn misses you! And Mickie, yes you can have a pic, but you have to come to my house to get one ;) and thanks for my new background, you'll have to teach me how someday! Love ya
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Ellie is such a little actress. Tell Jake that now he looks like Elmo:) Such cute kids and I can't wait to see them in June.
ReplyDeleteThe girls loved the video, we watched it over and over!!
ReplyDelete