While in Southern Utah my kids spent lots of time over at aunt Karri's house. One night Brandi was highlighting Karri's, Kortney's, and her own hair. Then Ellie asked if she could have highlights put in her hair and I said she could just not thick ones. I wanted it to look more natural on her being that she is still young. Well then Jake asked and I said yes to him as well. I figured that if his did not turn out well we could just buzz his hair. So Brandi got some foils ready, mixed up the cream, and started on Ellie's hair. She was so excited to have her hair look like the big girls, and Jake was excited to look like Ryan. And I was glad to see that they both turned out looking very good. Jake's isn't quite as noticeable as Ellie's, but that is ok. And, Ellie's looks like natural highlights, which I really like. Thanks Brandi, ya done did a good job on making my kids look and feel good about themselves. :)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







oooo, so fun! Isn't it nice having someone to do hair. I love that Shelise and I can do each others hair. I'm finally taken care of!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I wish I had family close, really need my highlights done again. BOOHOO!
ReplyDeleteI really liked how Ellie's turned out. That's cute of Brandi to make the kids feel special, too.
ReplyDeleteI love it! never to young to start looking good!
ReplyDelete