

On one of the first evenings of being in Southern Utah I was talking to Kortney and Kenzi about the shoe tree, and how it would be a cool picture for the year book this year. Kortney is Editor of the Year Book and was telling me she wants to get some cool pictures. So the three of us headed off to snap some shots. It is a really cool tree, and I love it cause it doesn't matter who you are, what kind of life you live, or the kind of shoe you wear, the tree accepts us all, well our shoes anyway. I noticed while walking around the tree that there were shoes of every size, shape, color, for young and old, fancy, plain, cheap, and expensive. They come from all walks of life, and I love that. I love this tree, it makes me think a lot about my life, and what I want out of it, or expect from it. I know that it is weird to feel that way about a tree, but it makes me want to be a lot like the tree, excepting of everyone, and not judgemental of any situation, or walk of life. This tree rocks, and I hope it will be around for a long time.


I saw this tree on Tara's blog and thought it was a neat idea. So many shoes with no home, now they have a place to be admired again. heehee! What a fun thing to go see.
ReplyDeleteWe should have gone together. So did you take your kids with you? Did they donate any shoes? Did you notice my girls shoes?
ReplyDeleteMy girls love that tree and even more now that they have theirs shoes on the tree.
So, with you back in the blogging world, does that mean you are staying up North for now? When does Ellie start school?
That is the coolest tree, I wish there was someting like that up here!!! The girls will be with there mom for the school year and we get them every other weekend!!love ya!!!
ReplyDelete