Jake has had his top two front teeth loose for quite some time now, but they did not seem to want to come out. So, after playing with one all day he came to me and asked how to make it come out. I told him we could google it and see how other cool boys make their teeth come out and he said sure. So we got on google and seen that some kids used ice- that didn't work.
Other boys ate apples and carrots- that wasn't working either. Our last video we watched was of a young boy about Jake's age who let his sister put a string on his tooth and tie it to the cat. They let the dog loose and the cat took off and pulled his tooth right out.
Well, seeing that we don't have a cat, and all our pup wanted to do was lick him (almost to death as Jake put it), we, and by we I mean he, wanted to try the floss around the tooth. The first time he yanked it scared him a bit, and he whimpered.
The second time he held on with one hand, and as we counted to three I grabbed onto the string as well for extra insurance that this tooth would finally come out. Well it did just that, and boy was he excited. Now we are just waiting for the other front tooth to come loose so that we can decide which way will work best to get it out. :)
Well, seeing that we don't have a cat, and all our pup wanted to do was lick him (almost to death as Jake put it), we, and by we I mean he, wanted to try the floss around the tooth. The first time he yanked it scared him a bit, and he whimpered.
The second time he held on with one hand, and as we counted to three I grabbed onto the string as well for extra insurance that this tooth would finally come out. Well it did just that, and boy was he excited. Now we are just waiting for the other front tooth to come loose so that we can decide which way will work best to get it out. :)For those who may watch this video, no I did not swear at the end. As my niece pointed out it sounds like I have a potty mouth. I don't, I was kinda freaking myself out a bit, and I stopped the tape mid (gosh). Oh and clearly you will see that my voice is annoying. Please ignore that part as well! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment