Promise me you will always remember that you are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you ever imagined.



Sunday, March 18, 2012

Junior Prom

Spencer Stamps (Elena's boyfriend) asked her to the Junior Prom.  She was so excited, and a little nervous for this dance.  He picked her early in the morning and they went to a friends house where they ate breakfast, and played games till noon and then he dropped her off and told her he would be back at 3:48 and 32 seconds.  This left me with not as much time as I thought I would have to get her ready for the dance.  So, I called on my friend Amie to come help do her hair while I did her face.

<---A quick picture of her all finished, and just waiting for Spencer to arrive.  He was actually later than he said he would be.  3:48 and 32 seconds just didn't happen like he wanted it to I guess.  (lol)
---->Elena checking herself in the mirror real quick, and making sure she looks perfect just before her date arrived.  
Jake was so cute, he took Elena's hand and helped her down the stairs so that she would not fall down the stairs in her pretty dress!   Such a good little brother...  :)
<------Spencer was a bit speechless when he seen her come down the stairs.  It was kinda cute, I was snappin' pictures as fast as I could, Ray was a good dad and stood there making everything was ok, and Amie, well she stood in the dining room crying her eyes out.  lol

--------->I made then touch each other for this picture. I told them I was not going to take a picture where they looked like they were afraid of each other, or did not want to go to the dance together. Elena said she had such a wonderful evening, and was happy that she was given a chance to go to another America Dance.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment